Red Zone College League:
Survivor of the Fittest (Survivor Football):
It is done after the 3 week and Eternal (Wil Clark) comes up the winner. This is a tough one for sure and hope more of you will join next season.
Pro Football Pick 'Em:
Tech-Mo Bowl:
Iron Curtain Defensive League:
Then for the Death League that I was trying to set up. It only gives me 1 hour to gather the league then it does a draft. I could never get enough of you to sign in on time so I jumped into a Public League just to get a taste of what it is like.
So after each week the teams who scores the least is eliminated from the league. Then everyone else in the league who survives can go and ravage their team and steal players. Then prepare for the next week.
The FAB is your budget to us when you are bidding on a player via waivers. You cannot max out your $1000. I'm still learning as I go.
Feel free to join a death league if you want to experience it.
Finally for the Knockout League (TKO) on ESPN: Was finally able to get it started and one team has already been eliminated.Like the Death League, each week you can go and grab players from waivers and you have a Free Agent Budget (FAB) to use for it. Try to not max out your budget.
Lastly! The Power Play Hockey League's draft is complete and the new season starts tonight 9/29! So, players, get your squads ready! We will see if the Enforcers can defend their title or can Crystal Lake work their way back to the top!
Alright, that is it.
Good luck the upcoming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment